MiSTer Digital I/O Board V1.2
The Digital I/O boards offer extended functionality for the DE10-Nano which MiSTer can make use of. This board differs from the Analog board in that it doesn't include a VGA port but instead has Digital Audio Out. The PCB layout also allows for enough physical space to make use of 2x SDRAM boards, though no cores currently need or support this.
The board mounts on top of the DE10-Nano PCB. Having this board is recommended as the included fan provides additional cooling to the DE10, but other benefits include:
- 3 dedicated user buttons and LEDs. These can be used to toggle the OSD or perform a reset of MiSTer.
- On/Off switch for the DE10-Nano with over-voltage protection
- Digital TOSLink audio port
- 3.5mm TOSLink audio jack
- Additional MicroSD Card Slot
- Additional USB port which can be used to drive a SNAC board to support native controller input for certain console gamepads
We've tested a variety of fans with our I/O board for noise and the one provided was deemed to be the most quiet.
These boards are professionally constructed and tested. We only use high quality components to ensure a stable product:
- All boards and their ports are tested twice on 2 separate DE10-Nano boards.
- All boards are professionally cleaned in an ultrasonic cleaner.
- All boards are packed and in high quality anti-static bags and a box to ensure protection during transit.