MiSTer 128MB SDRAM XSD Board V2.9
A 128MB SDRAM Board is required to play certain games on the MiSTer device.
This is the latest version (V 2.9) of the design with improvements to stability and bug resolution in certain cores.
These boards are professionally constructed and tested. We only use genuine Alliance chips and high quality capacitors to ensure a stable product:
- All boards are tested twice on 2 separate DE10-Nano boards (there are variances in the frequencies any SDRAM boards will produce on different DE10-Nano boards).
- All boards pass both tests running stable with no errors for over an hour at a minimum frequency of 130Mhz. Most, if not most will run at over 140Mhz. We use the latest revision of memtest to ensure this.
- All boards pass Jotego's 48Mhz and 96Mhz memory tests to ensure the boards function on the CPS cores.
- All boards are professionally cleaned in an ultrasonic cleaner.
- All boards are packed and in high quality anti-static bags and a box to ensure protection during transit.